2018 Member List
25+ Years of Membership
Members for 20-24 years
Members for 15-19 years
Members for 10-14 years
Members for 5-9 years
Altro Transflor American Cooling Technology, Inc. American Seating Company BAE Systems Busstuf First Transit Freedman Seating Company Gerflor Harlow's Bus Sales Kidde Technologies People for People Q'Straint/ Sure-Lok Safe Fleet/Seon Salem Keizer Transit District Transit Marketing Group Inc. USSC Group ZF North America, Inc.
Members for 1-4 years
Advanced Traffic Products Alexander Dennis Inc. Allison Transmission Inc. AngelTrax Apollo Video Technology Blanchard Electric and Fleet Supply Blue Star Gas BYD Motors Inc. CMI Enterprises Complete Coach Works Connexionz Ltd. GreenPower Motor Company Inc. Hanover Displays Intermotive Vehicle Controls KFH Group Inc. Kirk's Automotive LECIP Inc. MGM Brakes Missoula Urban Transportation District Mohawk Mfg & Supply Co. New Flyer / MCI Northwest Bus Sales, Inc. Northwest Lift & Equipment NOVA Bus Proterra Ride Connection Romaine Electric Corporation Rosco Vision Systems Rotary Lift Safety Vision Silke Communications Syncromatics Thermo King Trimet Vapor Bus International
New in 2018
DoubleMap Jeff Hamm Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, LLP. REI Transit Bus Technical Advisors Veritech, Inc. Blue Star Gas Way Sine, LLC.
WSTA recognizes the importance of its supporting members and aims to provide its associate members with quality services, useful information, and networking opportunities such as:
Information & Connections
- Timely email news briefs in the WSTA Weekly.
- Be part of our Member Spotlight featured in WSTA Weekly.
- A strong statewide voice on funding, transit policy and industry-related concerns
- National exposure of your company and links on our web site - www.watransit.com.
- An invitation to participate in specified WSTA committees.
- Electronic copies of committee membership contact lists (upon request).
- Guaranteed spot with reservation priority for WSTA Spring Maintenance Forum and Vendor Expo held at the WA State Public Transportation Conference.
- Discounted vendor registration for WSTA Spring Maintenance Forum and Vendor Expo in conjunction with Public Transportation Conference & Expo.
- Reservation priority to guarantee a space at both events.
- Preferred placement of exhibitor table/booth on show floor at the both events.
- Special recognition in printed and online materials showing you are a member.
To become a WSTA Associate member, please fill out an online application. You will be invoiced after your application is received and can pay with a check, ACH or a Visa or MasterCard.
All membership dues are based on the calendar year and are not pro-rated so sign up now to make the most of your membership!
*Please note we will be invoicing for Associate Membership Dues in early January 2018.
WSTA Annual Associate Member Dues
||Business Associate Member
Business firms, vendors or corporations that manufacture transportation equipment or supply products, materials and services to the transportation industry and transit agencies. Also includes private transportation providers, professional consultants & consulting firms and law firms that are engaged in professional transportation work.
||Non-profit/Government Associate Member
Community health or human services providers, nonprofit transportation provider organizations, transit agencies outside of Washington and transit insurance pools. Also, included would be all federal, State and local government organizations (except WSDOT), metropolitan planning organizations, rural planning organizations and tribal transits.
||Individual Associate Member
Industry retirees, students or anyone interested in supporting public transportation when not representing any specific agency or advocacy group.
|Dues on the right
Transit Agency Associate Member (TAAM's):
Transit Agencies outside of Washington are welcome and encouraged to join WSTA's Associate Member Program. WSTA TAAM's receive additional benefits beyond other Associate Membership Levels including the ability to attend all WSTA Committee meetings and compete in the State Roadeo. TAAM Dues varied depending on operating size:
$5,000: TAAM's with operating budgets over $40 million
$2,500: TAAM's with operating budgets between $15 million to $39.99 million
$1,250: TAAM's with operating budgets between $2 million and $14.99 million
TAAM's with operating budgets below $1.99 million should contact WSTA for more information.
Questions? Email Melanie Espinoza at email@example.com